The Delta Lotto System is our free system for choosing lottery numbers based on a statistical study of the mathematical differences between adjacent numbers. We believe it to be the best lotto system available. Below, as you will see, we can actually pick for a 50-digit lotto game by choosing only numbers betweek 1 and 15!
We will be choosing six lotto numbers by first choosing six delta numbers between 1 and 15, following all the rules of our system. All the following examples assume a 6-digit, 1 to 50 lotto game. These rules will change somewhat for games which are too different from this - for Powerball or Megamillions, for example, 18 to 22 would be the top delta number. Use the Analysis Lotto software, or our free lotto computer to experiment with different games. Additional help can be also found on our Delta Lotto DVD.
Note, in all the steps below, that repeat numbers are allowed. There can be more than one "number 1", for example.
Start by choosing one very low number. Over 60% of the time, ONE is going to be at least one of the winning delta numbers. So, if you feel good about it, make the number ONE your first choice. If you don't pick ONE, choose another very low number like two or three.
EXAMPLE SEQUENCE: 1
Pick two more numbers between 1 and 8
EXAMPLE SEQUENCE: 1-4-7
For the fourth number, pick something pretty close to 8 ,either above or below it.
EXAMPLE SEQUENCE: 1-4-7-9
The last two numbers should probably be higher than 8 but not higher than 15. Less than half the time, a winning number may have a delta higher than 15. Go ahead and make one of these numbers higher than 15 (but less than 25) if it feels right... but my advice is to mostly stick to numbers 15 and below, where the odds of picking the right numbers are more favorable.
EXAMPLE SEQUENCE: 1-4-7-9-10-13
Consider all these rules to be general guidelines. You can certainly bend them. Picking lotto numbers is not an exact science!
What's the highest number allowed in your lotto game? Add up all the delta numbers you picked and make sure its not higher than this number. If this sum is within about FIFTEEN of the highest number, it has the best chance of being a winner. Go ahead and change some of the numbers if you need to to make the sum come out right. Remember, its OK to have numbers repeat in your sequence.
EXAMPLE SEQUENCE: 1 + 4 + 7 + 9 + 10 + 13 = 44 (It's Perfect)
Since the deltas are not usually in ascending order, randomly mix up the digits you picked.
EXAMPLE SEQUENCE: 7-1-10-4-13-9
Perform the addition sequence below to discover the actual lotto number you'll be playing. HINT: pay attention to when we say LOTTO number and DELTA number. If you have any problem following this, go back to our first page and watch the video there closely.
- The first lotto number is the same as the first number in your delta sequence.
- Add the first two deltas to get your second lotto number.
- Third lotto number: Add the second lotto number above to your third delta number.
- Fourth lotto number: Add the third lotto number to the fourth delta number.
- Fifth lotto number: Add the fourth lotto number to the fifth delta number.
- Sixth lotto number: Add the fifth lotto number to the sixth delta number.
EXAMPLE BECOMES THIS LOTTO NUMBER: 7-8-18-22-35-44
Play your number !
Make sure to save both the delta and actual lotto number for the next step.
How did you do? If you didn't pick winning numbers, turn the winning number into a delta, and compare it to your delta to see how close you really were:
- Copy the first lotto number down. This is your first delta.
- Subtract the first lotto number from the second one. This is the second delta.
- Third delta: Subtract the second lotto number from the third lotto number.
- Fourth delta: Subtract the third lotto number from the fourth lotto number.
- Fifth delta: Subtract the fourth lotto number from the fifth lotto number.
- Sixth delta: Subtract the fifth lotto number from the sixth one.
Need some "hands-on" proof that this works? Click HERE.
Or see our new lottery video, HERE.
Next: Proving it works - Click for More --> CONTINUE READING